Introducing The Best Defibrillator Machines.
The death rate related to sudden cardiac arrest in India is more than developed nations but even in this case, the availability of defibrillators is lower than other nations, reason being lack of affordability, huge cost of battery replacement and electricity problems. Providing support to the Indian healthcare system and introducing affordable defibrillators is our area of speciality. We are Jeevtronics Pvt. Ltd., a manufacturer and exporter of Defibrillator Machine. Our machine is designed for the low and middle income world where there is no reliability of electricity. We take huge pride in stating that our Jeevtronics SanMitra 1000 HCT EMS is the first Made In India defibrillator for ambulances.
To introduce hi-tech Defibrillator Machine and support various nations in experiencing great reduction in sudden cardiac arrest.
To advance our production operations and support healthcare institutions in investing in performance oriented Defibrillator Machine.
- Equality: We believe in dealing with all customers completely equally.
- Safety: We provide safe and smooth environment to all workers to boost their productivity.
- Integrity: We deal honestly and truthfully with customers so that our business bonds are strengthened with small and large scale companies.
- Sustainability: We work responsibly and care for future generation by efficiently using all natural and man-made resources
- Innovation: We innovate better standards and functionalities of machines so that customers avail the benefit of price- performance.
- Pursuit of Excellent: We make certain our world class machines are priced very affordably for customers to make easy investment.
We have successfully and responsibly installed more than 200 Jeevtronics SanMitra 1000 HCT Defibrillator Machine in healthcare units with the support of DST. Few of these units are cited below:
- AIIMS, Nagpur
- MAHAN Trust (Melghat Tiger reserve, Dist Amravati, Maharashtra, India)
- Tribal Hospital in Lok Biradari Prakalp Hospital (Hemalkasa, Bhamragad, Dist Gadchiroli, Maharashtra, India)
- Government Sub-District Hospital (Manchar, Taluka Ambegaon, District Pune
- CPR Hospital (Kolhapur, Maharashtra)
- Kamala Nehru Hospital (Pune, Maharashtra)
- Government Civil Hospital (Nashik, Maharashtra)